Please note that this page may include spoilers. Please continue at your own discretion.
Cats are an adoptable npc that are a staple in the development in your Cat Cafe and in the satisfaction of your customers.
Strays are how cats first arrive to your cafe when you put out a lure. Each group of strays will only appear when you have placed a certain lure outside. In order to adopt a stray, you must befriend them by feeding them with the lures and petting them after they eat. Each stray will take at least three times of feeding and petting to become adoptable.
Cat Skills can be trained so the cat levels up.
When levelling up, the cats can learn a new trait.
Cats, just like your customers, will have certain needs. These can vary between Food / Litterbox / Toys / Scratch posts.
Here is a list of all available cats in Cat Café Manager, their traits and with what Lure you can get them.
- Brian - Tiny Tummy: They don't need a lot of food. Trait: - 1 Food Need. Adoptable with Basic Lure.
- Missy - Clean Cat: They clean up after themselves. Trait: - 1 Bladder Need. Adoptable with Basic Lure.
- Ezra - Chill: They tend to vibe. Trait: -1 Stress need. Adoptable with Basic Lure.
- Nico - Party Cat: Once they pop, no one can stop!Trait: - Adds +2 Entertainment to your cafe. Adoptable with Basic Lure.
- Debrah - Sharer: Will make sure all cats get fed Trait: Provides 2 food for your cats. Adoptable with Basic Lure.
- Olli - Smells Fishy: Such aroma.Trait: - +10 % on all resources for every Fisherfolk in your cafe. Adoptable with Premium Lure.
- Tucker - Playmate: Likes playing with the other cats. Trait: Provides 2 entertainment for your cats. Adoptable with Premium Lure.
- Zipper - Cool Cat: Somehow, they got it all.Trait: - Adds +2 cool to your cafe. Adoptable with Premium Lure.
- Mallory - Story Collector: This cat will never tire of all great stories your customers bring in. Trait: +10% on all resources for every Vagabond in your cafe. Adoptable with Premium Lure.
- Freddy - Hunter: They find their own food.Trait: No food need. Adoptable with Premium Lure.
- Peanut - Tiny Tummy: They don't need a lot of food. Trait: -1 Food Need. Adoptable with Hearty Homecooking.
- Professor - Observer: This cat learns by watching your every move.Trait: Every time a task completes, gain a little cat XP. Adoptable with Hearty Homecooking.
- Lazy - Tranquil: So zen they calm down your other cats. Trait: Provides 2 stress release for your cats. Adoptable with Hearty Homecooking.
- Mixtape - Groupie: Sometimes you just want to be part of the cool club. Trait: +1 on all stats for every four cool score in your cafe. Adoptable with Hearty Homecooking.
- Cormic - Art Aficionado: This cat appreciates art even without a lasterpointer on it. Trait: +1 on all stats for every Art score in your cafe. Adoptable with Opulent Feast.
- Ringo - Anarchist: Fork the system! Trait: +10 % on all resources for every punk in your cafe. Adoptable with Opulent Feast.
- Mingus - Definitely A Cat: Wow! I just love when they do that cat thing! Trait: Has all customer types, doubles trash rate. Adoptable with trash.
- Cleo - Favor for a Favor: When you scratch nature's back, nature scratches back. Trait: Every time a Shrine Project completed, gain 100 of every resource. Adoptable with Opulent Feast.
- CT - Out Of This World: Resources just keep materializing in your cafe?? Trait: Every time a customer leaves, gain 10 of all resources. Adoptable with Meteorite.
- Boo-Berry - Into The Void: It's not nice having to deal with all this trash. Surely worth signing that contract. But why can't you shake this feeling of dread? Oh well. Trait: Trash never seems to appear in your cafe anymore. Adoptable with Strange Doll.
- Cat Sith - One With Nature: The Shrine's energy seems to be radiating from this cat. Trait: Every time you complete a task, gain 1 Delight. Adoptable with Small Buddhist Meal.
- RoboCat 9000 - CatBot: *Bleep-Bloop* Scratch my harsh metal frame, meatbag. Bzzzt. Trait: Doesn't have needs. Adoptable with Lubricant.
- Lucky Cat - Lucky: This cat surely brings luck! Trait: Sometimes when a customer leaves, gain 200 gold. Adoptable with Lovely Potluck. This is the only cat you will not get an achievement for. This was supposed to be a DLC for PC only- but later got added in the game itself as a thank you for the whole community.